Friday, January 27, 2012

Three Knitted Scarves, Two Rebellious Tonsills, and a Partridge in a Pear Tree

Hey everyone!  Sorry I’ve been MIA again.  Everything was fine. I was starting to get the Etsy shop off the ground. I made some new scarves.  

                                                              Winter Afternoon Scarf


                                                     End of Autumn Scarf


                                                                  Odds N' Ends Scarf
                   
And then… (insert ominous music here)

My tonsils decided to rebel.

Or maybe it was the virus/bacteria/whatever’s crawling around in there that took possession of my tonsils so they had no choice but to rebel.  (Cut me some slack, I’m not really up on tonsil-germ relations.)  I assure you all, yes, I am going to get it checked out, and then I’ll be back to normal.

 ( I mean, as normal as I get :p).
In the meantime, let’s play a little game!  I’m going to show you a picture and you have to guess what it is!  Ready?  Wait for it…

Wait for it…

Here it is!

Oh come now, this is SO much more than a 5-quart bucket of rainbow sherbet!  When you open it, it becomes... 

...the Lord’s precious gift for all who have rebellious tonsils!  This is a beautiful bucket of bliss!  (I dare you to read that last sentence three times fast.  Do it, do it, do it!)

So I’ve been floppting around watching movies, partaking of this beautiful frozen bliss, and working on a new line of cowls to add to the shop once I look decent enough to appear in a photograph again.  I decided to call them “comfort cowls” because there is something so comforting about knitting in a circle.

Especially when you have rebellious tonsils.

(Oh, and for the record, “floppting” is pretty much an official word.  My hubby and I use it in sentences all the time.)

Now if you’ll excuse me, I’m going to go partake of more frozen bliss.  Take care!


1 comment:

  1. Those scarves look so cozy :) Mmm, I could go for some ice cream right now.

    ReplyDelete