Friday, January 6, 2012

A Veggie Tale

Graham crackers and frosting is one of the most delicious things you can put into your face.  It can cure a variety of ills.
That doesn’t really have anything to do with the rest of this post.  I just had to say it, because I’m having a love affair with graham crackers and frosting.  That probably won’t bode well for my marriage :p.  That has nothing to do with this post either.
Okay, let’s get back on track.  Vegetables.  The idea of knitting stuffed vegetables came to me, and I knew I had to run with it.  I just had to knit a tomato.  And no, that is not some kind of euphemism or figure of speech.  I mean it quite literally.  I knitted a tomato.  (Oh, and allow me to put an end to the debate: tomatoes are vegetables because they don’t taste fruity.  They taste vegetable-y.)
   
 And while we’re on the subject of vegetables, I just have to say that you’re never too old to appreciate the awesomeness that is “Veggie Tales.”  Dancing vegetables are just amusing no matter how you slice it.  Plus, it’s hilarious how the vegetables carry things even though they don’t have hands.
  There's something else I have to say while we are on the subject of tomatoes.
  No, you are not seeing things.  This is, in fact, a picture of the ketchup from my fridge.  I had to put this up because I absolutely HAD to show you what I found upon further inspection.






Under the picture of the tomatoes, it says "serving suggestion."  This is what I absolutely HAVE to show you because it's hilariously confusing.  How are tomatores a serving suggestion for ketchup?  Are you supposed to squirt the ketchup on the tomatoes?  That's repetitive and redundant, in my professional opinion.

And I guess that concludes the latest update from Kati's Knitnax.  I'll be trying to write at least once a week from now on :).  Toodles!


No comments:

Post a Comment