Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Extreme Makeover Part 2: Gadget Corner


 I'm having one of Those Days.  You know the kind of day I'm talking about.  The kind that makes most females want to hole themselves up at home eating too much chocolate and watching chick flicks that have way too much pink in them.

I can get behind the whole eating too much chocolate thing, but the color pink makes me nauseous, so I think I'll just hunker down and re-read Little Women for the ten millionth time.

Okay, now that I've gotten all those random thoughts out of the way, I have to tell you something that’s going to scream “This blog is written by a ‘90’s child!”

I love “Home Improvement” repeats.  I don’t watch anywhere near as much TV as I used to, but Tim and Al still crack me up.  I think it’s awesome that Al always wears flannel.

“Why did the flannel cross the road?  ‘Cause Al was over there!”

Mock if you will, but you think that one’s funny too, and you know it :p.

It’s fitting that I’m babbling about Al and flannel and “Home Improvement” because Part 2 of the Extreme Makeover is Gadget Corner.  My fellow “Home Improvement” fans will remember the Gadget Corner segment that appeared on some of the Tool Time clips.

This version of Gadget Corner involves the first items I made after the demolition of that old afghan.  I decided that my e-reader needed clothing.




Here is a picture of my Nook wearing its sweater.

You know you think it's adorable! :p

Here are is the link for the Nook cozy in my Etsy shop.  If this striped pattern isn’t really your thing, stay tuned.  I’ll be adding more colors and styles!  I’ll also be adding cozies for Ipod Touch and Iphone

No comments:

Post a Comment